Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Stirling Help ...




 Sometimes the help you get when you sew, is just too good.




Green Tea and Sweet Buns is THE funkiest sampler quilt.  How cool is this?  I bought the pattern from my fav quilt store in Sydney, The Cottage Quilt Works and the fabric I am using to make this quilt is my precious precious Denyse Schmidt Flea Market Fancy that I got when it first came out.

I have to say that as far as quilt patterns go, I never buy them, I like to do my own thang but this pattern just sang arias to me.  So I am making this quilt when I go to class at the cottage quilt works.  There is something so cool finding a group of women who have similar tastes and pretty cool.  The lovely Natasha is doing it with me so make sure you check out her blog and see how she is going too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think?