Saturday, September 4, 2010

ITs been weeks and check this out ...

HI all. Its been a little wee while since my last post. I will say that it has all be down to family stuff and life stuff and needless to say, my blog had to sit in the back ground for a bit. : (

But .... I'm back : )

I have had adventures with freee motion quilting and I will write more about that on Tuesday but for now, might I encourage you if you don't already to head over to Ryan's most excellent blog and have a good long read but also don't forget to entre his give - awy. I don't know about you, but I would sell my man's kidney for an Accu Quilt Cutter.

I have nothing to show, nut will have some pics of my free motion whatever it is, when I get back from class on Tuesday. So more then. See, haven't even been able to sew, no wonder I feel ancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think?