Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Oh that Quiltsalott ...


It's Wednesday and here I am ... posting. I thought I would show you the gorgeous little purse I made. You can find the most excellent tutorial here . Quiltsalott is a great blog and one of my regular reads. I have this earmarked to be made into gifts for a very special group of women for christmas. Along with the totally gorgeous cotton holder and scissor keep. You can get that pattern from The Stitching Post in the Blue Mountains. The Mountains are a very special place for me, and I can go into that later but here is a picture for you, just to give you an idea of how lovely it is. Wish I could release some crisp mountain air and the sounds of Bellbirds coming up from the bush, not to mention the clouds.

Here are the pics of the Purse. I thought I would try something a wee bit different this time and I used my Hipstamatic app on the iphone.







So in next post, hope to show you parts of the next block for the show quilt and the bag ... don't start me on the bag ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think?