Monday, March 15, 2010

Urban Flannel Cosy and Imogen Heap ...



There you go, that's not two things you normally find together. With Little Bow delivered all safe and sound to Katoomba, I can now go over all the errors in the quilt and all the things I should have done but didn't. Great, isn't it? I'll take plenty of photos on saturday, and post them here so you can see the highlights and with any luck a proper pic of Little Bow, finally. Here are a couple of wee pics of Little Pickles new Cosy. All in gorgeous Valori Wells Urban Flannels from last year, and the quilt itself is so super soft. I decided it needed to have something hanging from one side of it, just a wee hanging thingy. So I cut around one of the little motifs, and stuffed it silly. I also want to hang the little beady fairy of it as well as a couple of other thingies as well. I am going to make this "Tag" or "Tassle" for want of better words, removable so if the quilt needs washing, it can be done without ruining the thingie in question. Pickles little friend is getting one that is just the same so I thought I better make Pickles quilt easy to identify.



I went shopping for some clothes for Little Pickles today. Its nuts really, only March. The shops here are just bursting with all the winter clothes, but if I wait until the weather starts to get cold there will be nothing left. Let it be said that I can shop for the country, but today, it fair wore me out. And how come my kid gets better clothes than me? Because she deserves it and she stops traffic. I stop hearts, but not in a good way.

Here is a music vid by the incomparable Imogen Heap. Take my word for it, she's awesome. And when you have see the vid, off you go to the itunes music store. Chop Chop!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think?