Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Today was supposed to be the day ...


That I did the big reveal on on Little Bow. Until I came down with kid flu. Little pickles was sick last week and today was her first day back on deck. Me, however, have a tissue box attached to my hip and I am wondering if its bigamous if I say I want to marry the scientists who make codral cold tablets.

So, to give myself a well needed shot of vitamin c, I made myself a small cup of rose (just roses - nothing else) tea. Its loaded with vitamin c and all sorts of good stuff and as you can imagine, smells just divine. And had a look at my Noel Lumiere Charm squares. So me and my tissues are off to try and finish Little Bow. So near and yet so far. So with any luck, tomorrow will be the big reveal for Little BOw. At last. And then, I can show you pics of the nearly finished cosy for Pickles. She calls quilts ... Cosy's. I like that, I like that a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think?