Friday, March 5, 2010

Bubble Bubble toil and sew ...


I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. By this time tomorrow night, Little Bow will be 100% finished... YYYYYIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The DH looked at her yesterday and said "are you ever going to finish that?" he then told me it didn't look any different from when I started to re-work it. I have been at this now for weeks.

Aw, what do boys know? Nuthin as it happenes. And here are some WIP pics, and I'll post finished pics later on the weekend. Then I can start making some stuff. And I bought a 9" wedge ruler this week, and I am so ready to have a wee play with that. Little sparkles has told me that I have to make Telly mats for all her new little friends at school. There is 8 of them, and apparently I can do it by blinking. But that might make a great little project for here. I'll keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think?