Saturday, February 20, 2010

So I have been a bit busy ...


I am a bit busy at the mo. I am racing to finish my book, I am about 1/4 - 1/3 ish through but I have spent a good couple of years getting all the planning and research together before the actual writing. If I keep going the way I am, I should be done by the end of April, maybe May at the latest. But I also have to get Little Bow ready for her public debut in MArch. And Pickles has started school. And the school seems to want me to start at school too.

Nuts. But ... the DH surprise me last night with tickets to go and see Spandau Ballet and Tears for Fears ....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And with any luck I should get to see A-ha this year too and all my teenage wishes will have come true. How cool.

Anyways, here is the pic of the yo yo madness and a pic of something I getting together for my book. More on that later!



And I also won a competition. You could have knocked me over with a feather. Anyway, here are the wee prizes.

Here is the Book project. Well, the beginning of it... and it may not be what you think ... sort of ... maybe




And last but not least, and because I am so proud of myself ... here is a picture of my hydrangea that I grew myself. And this was a big deal for me, considering that prior to this I dound that I had a real skill for turning pretty green things into black crispy things. As my friend says "its amazing what happens when you water something."

Important gardening tip people, if you water something it grows. I just learnt that, cool.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think?