Sunday, February 7, 2010

okay, so there isn't a pic of yo-yos but ...


I decided to get a wee bit distracted instead. I have this ripper bonza pattern from 1943 that was a bugger to find. But as you will see, I found it. It then came to me in a flash today that instead of burying myself in yo-yos (like I should), I would maybe make me some yummy 1943 slipper thingys (like I shouldn't).



All of this with the plan of making some up for pressies for friends so of course I have to make up a prototype. Its great the way to justify spending time not making yo-yos. The pattern wasn't in the right size at all, so adjustments had to be made. I won't touch the slippers until the weekend or I'll never get Little Bow ready in time. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Here the pictures of my guilty efforts.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think?