Friday, December 4, 2009

Sciting times ... we live in sciting times.





As I have said before, I have been just ruined by French General. Just ruined. I am not interested in any other sort of fabric. I don't know why, I just don't look the same at them anymore. So, the first of my Rouenneries Bits have arrived (j'arrive!!!)
And here they are. There are many yards in the grey print and turkey red flowers. As for the gorgeous little boutons (buttons) and ruban (ribbon) and the divine Dentelle (lace). It all co-ordinates and that was by chance alone. A bit of a guess on my part. Well it's arriving so surprise surprise surprise, there is more coming. Just in time for the chrissy factory to begin here. I have another telly project to kick off for you all too. A Design Journal. I am still trying to struggle with blogger to get these projects to you. I think what I might do is set them up as a freebie that you can download from Etsy. but I'll let you know. And Studio-Rama sugar, we still need to go there! I think that might be for the new year. Anyway, off to get a christmas tree today!!! woohoo!!! Expect pics.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think?