Friday, November 13, 2009

There are things coming ... things I tell you

It's been a few days. Sorry about that. There is a bunch of stuff happening here all cumulating with a huge big week next week and then .... all goes back to normal before the christmas run around. But... there will be things here. This week is too big for me, 7 softies have to be done for Saturday, cooking all day friday and my little pickles is having a wee part on sunday. As well as having folks stay. It's a whopper.

So please please please hang in there with me. I am trying to sort out how to make my telly projects accessible without having to trawl through all the posts (Blogger, you guys need to fix that) and I think I have found a way but I can't sort it all until this coming week is over and then ... chocks away.

There is also going to be some major sciting going on too. My Rouenneries will be here and I am ready to play. The french General fabrics are me all over, and my brain has been getting all fizzy with the multitude of stuff that you will see here. and hang on to your hats, it will be mainly in French General fabric. I loves it, I really loves it.

So I am here and this week I am going to be quiet but once Sunday week is done, I am back on creative deck and my first telly project will be ready for you to play with if you wish.

Have a great rest of the weekend. I'll be back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think?