Saturday, November 28, 2009

Let'a try that again ...


Okay. All seems to be okay here for the time being. The last time I tried to post, something screwy was going down with blogger. I cut my losses and got out quick. But now, I'll have another crack at it and see how it goes.

Kellie at Don't Look Now is having a quilt - a - long and it's a cracker. Loved it so much, I decided to sign up and play. Its a lovely pattern, I so much prefer graceful curves to sharp angles. But I am going to change the over look of the quilt just a smidge, a wee smidge. And I am using Rouenneries by French General for Moda fabrics. I am currently wearing a path in my carpet waiting for my bf to call me to let me know that our mega order from Hancocks has arrived, one of three I should add. The first order has my fabric for this quilt along, and the next one has my rouenneries backing fabric so ... Here is a wee pic of how the block will roughly look.



I set it up on a pillow case. The actual background is a french general print from the same range. I'll post a pic of the completed block when the fabric arrives (hopefully) this week. And then I'll be on my way!!!

I haven't forgotten my telly project, that will go up later today, and I want to talk about Studio-rama too. but again, after pickles is in bed, I'll fill you guys in then.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think?