Monday, November 23, 2009

972. Nine hundred and seventy two. I thought if I wrote the number in words it would't look so big. I was an idiot, it looks huge. That's the amount if petals I'll have to cut out to make my blocks for the quilt. The quilt. The Quilt along quilt. I have signed on for a quilt-a-long. Kellie at Don't Look Now has a great project all set out to go. So on top of everything I have to do, I have decided to do this. But me being me, I am going to change the pattern a wee bit, not the technique, not the technique at all but the actual design of the blocks. And I am making my quilt bigger, so it will fit on my bed. It will basically be the same, sort of. I'll write more later as something tricky is happening with Blogger at the moment and I don't want to risk putting anything much up yet. But check out Kellie's site, and have a look at the links and the flickr group. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think?