Sunday, October 25, 2009



Its been a couple of days since I posted. Its been a busy week. Cai is back at all her stuff so that means we spent the week going from playdates to ballet to preschool to language classes to the zoo and on and on and on and now ... it's Sunday. So B is painting a cardboard Dinosaur with Cai in the kitchen and me ... I'm making China Blossom dolls for the special little girls we know and I have until the 21st of November to get them finished. So, I'm making dolls and listening to an audio book on my lap top. I thought I would show you a couple of pics of the block holder I am going to make. I figured I needed a block carrier for my Hard Candy quilt. And I muddled about for a couple of days deciding what I would do but now I have decided!

I thought I would do a wee bit of embroidery to put with a wee spot of something else to put on the front of my block carrier. So here is a picture I thought I would use as the embroidery:



Yes, its dark but I really couldn't be bothered getting out my canon, taking the picture, loading it in the puter blah blah blah. So sorry, here it is and its dark. And here she is on the hoop ready to boogie when I watch Bones tonight and I am going to cheat. I am going to use a combination of punch needle embroidery and standard embroidery. I'll keep you posted. I have a spot of crowing about a find for my stash, more on that later!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think?