Saturday, June 6, 2009

A Quick Show and Tell ...

I loved painting this piece, well I say paint but it had paint, copic marker, prisma color pencil, lace, paper and bits on it. She looks haughty and she has a wee bit of opal shimmer on her "do" to give it a bit of omphhh. I like her.



My problem child. A small art quilt with a hand drawn centre (don't panic, I have spelt "centre" correctly at least for all of us here in Australia, NZ and the Uk). It was for another swap. It took a great deal of time to finish. But it had problems.


A mixed media painting done by me, some od the detail can't be seen at this res but at least it gives a rough idea of how its supposed to look.



This is a wee dollie thing I did for a swap awhile back. She is five inches tall. Not my usual style but I thought I would give it a go.



Hiya,

Just thought I would pop a couple of examples of my work up, so you can see what I do. I am frantically working away at my textile design, and my book is eating my brain a bit ... but I will post again in the next couple of days, so I can have an excuse to do some more work on the Grande Dame. Not that I need an excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think?