Monday, May 25, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen ... we have lift off!


Hi, Blog is now up and running.  I guess this is the part where I wax lyrical about what I like to do and how it "moves" me ... but heave a sigh of relief, I would rather set my head on fire than wax about anything.  Its bad enough getting a real wax, the wonderful lady who does my eyebrows said on the first visit I had with her, as my eyes streamed after a particularly vigerous pull ...  "Jo, there is no beauty without pain."  That was over the top of the whale song and rainforest atmosphere.

Nope, I am good here.  I should be folding up the towels, they are piled around me, and then there is all the loot I bought at Ikea today.  Better get that looking smaller before my hubby emerges.

This blog will be about the stuff I make, the stuff I like and anything else I can think of or be bothered to get up here.  The little pic above is a bit of a glimpse of how I do stuff, sometimes!
Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think?